Working with Freelancers – Online Course
Working with Freelancers is a great way for any business to outsource essential tasks to experienced individuals to take care of for a generally lower cost and stress than having to employ a full time employee.
Freelancers are growing in number every day and can be found all over the world in a multitude of industries.
When you post a job on Freelancer or Upwork you will be bombarded with hundreds of applicants, each with varying skills and abilities. Some workers will do a great job for you, however some will cause you nothing but stress and aggravation.
In this course we will show you how to find and recruit top quality freelancers and build your team effectively.
What you will learn
- We will show you the best platforms to use and why
- How to post your job posts and requirements
- How to choose your budget for work
- Communicating with Freelancers
- When things go wrong – Disputing Processes